Monday, July 5, 2010

A brief correction concerning spiders and vampires

True Blood did not air an episode last night, so now what am I supposed to watch?

In more important news, I just found my first in-residence spider; and by "in-residence," I do in fact mean residing in my bed. I am praying to all the Celtic gods who ever presided over Cymru that the spider I just found meets the Welsh definition of "huge," because by Midwest American standards, where we get things like wolf spiders, this one was not particularly large or threatening. Actually, I considered him rather small, enough so that I could flick him off my bed rather calmly rather than screaming in fear, running out of the room and spending the night sleeping on the hallway floor.

Of course, with my luck, it was probably just a baby and I'll be meeting its 2398402938490 siblings and giant momma spider soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment