Wednesday, October 6, 2010

All I want in the whole, wide world is to save a language

I've been swamped beyond belief the last few weeks trying to finish up my Watson proposal, which I finally--with the world's largest sigh of relief--turned in this afternoon. You remember the Watson, that same fellowship I've been periodically mentioning since, oh, this blog began? Yeah. The same one. For six months now.

In any case, I'm sure I'll get around to posting my experiences with constructing my Watson (I promise, it's rather a deep story, leading to me discovering what I want to do with my life and all that jazz) as well as some of the really, really awesome things I've discovered about language revitalization recently, but for now I have to catch up on last night's episode of Glee and then probably actually get some sleep for once. Hurray for having my only class tomorrow canceled!

No comments:

Post a Comment