Saturday, August 28, 2010

As proof of my previous claim that TSA doesn't give a flying eff about your liquids, allow me to list all the liquidy items I just snuck through security: at least one tube of lip gloss, a tube of mascara, contacts in lens solution, a medium size tube of face lotion, and two 2-shot mini bottles of flavored vodka. As to why I have mini bottles of flavored vodka in my toiletry bag, well, I can't really think of a better place to keep them, and I suppose the same way some people have a spare toothbrush in their carry-on, vodka could always count as necessary supplies in the event of a flight delay emergency. Though on my list of terrible situations to be in, "drunk at an airport" falls right between "delayed at an airport" and "hungover at an airport."

No comments:

Post a Comment