Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Minus the planes and trains
The environmentally alarmingly large portion of the time I spend in transit is on airplanes; actually, I drive so rarely that I don't generally recommend ever getting in a car when I'm driving. Today is at least partially an exception, because while I'm not driving myself, I am nevertheless being driven--my family is taking a casual six-hour roadtrip to the Buckeye State to help move my little sister into her dorm as she begins her first year of college. Yeah, that's weird, my little sister going to college, but far more bizarre is having to spend six hours covering a distance a plane could do in an hour and a half. Not to mention the added irritation of my laptop being out of battery and I don't even have a layover during which to charge it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment