Saturday, September 4, 2010

I feel like a newb

Going through security--which was alarmingly busy, especially for
Hancock International Airport at 5:15am--TSA sent my backpack through
the machine, then I got preempted with the rest of my stuff in favor
of two full flight crews. That's something I've never had happen
before. And these guys were legit, they stripped down and went through
so quickly that they made me look dumb. Of course, as I'm standing
there waiting for them, one TSAer told me to go through the metal
detector, presumably to stay with the first half of my stuff that had
already gone through. As I'm about to walk to the other side of
security, another TSAer yells at me not to leave my "property"
unattended on the conveyor. Okay, that's all good in theory, but you
already sent one of my properties through and now I'm gonna have to
make a Sophie's choice and pick one of them to sacrifice to potential
terrorists.

In other news, I appreciate that the TSA "expert traveler lane" sign
has an image of a woman. Gotta appreciate the little things...

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment